Friday, May 25, 2012

Day 1: Year of Pictures and Last day of school

So I was looking at a friend who did a year of pictures on her blog...everyday one picture with a caption.  I liked the idea so I'm going to try it for two reasons: 1. I'm not good a taking pictures...I just forget 2. It's my first day of summer so I need something to work on.  I realize I will probably fail pretty fast but I'm excited none the less to try this task and see how I do.  So here goes nothing....


Here is 3/4ths of the 5th grade team and two of my favorite people in the world!  Michelle is on the left in black and has been an amazing mentor this year for me!  Kate has been my sidekick when she wasn't on maternity leave...sad to say we won't be struggling through year 2 together but I'm excited for here to experience a whole new world of teaching in Colorado Springs!  These two have been more than just co-workers they are good friends!

Ps. My face is bright red because we took a field trip to the park yesterday and I got BURNT...this Colorado sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment